Our Terms & Conditions are divided in to 2 areas:-
1) General Website Terms & Conditions for the purchas and supply of New Machinery and Spare Parts
2) Garden Machinery Classified Adverts Terms & Conditions for the use of private advertisment information
1) General Website Terms & Conditions
We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods you order before your order can be accepted. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us. Acceptance shall occur on either the debiting of your credit card or the clearance of your cheque.
The prices payable for goods you order and their delivery is as set out in our website.
You may cancel your order and return the goods to us for a full refund within 7 days from the day of delivery under the Distance Selling Regulations "Cooling Off Period", without any justification, as long as you send your cancellation request in writing (letter, fax, e-mail or by using the Contact Us button on the website) quoting all original Customer / Order numbers. Goods must be returned to us in there original packing (where applicable) and in a "saleable" condition. The buyer is responsible for all return postage charges and refunds will only be issued once the goods have been received and checked. We recommend that buyers return items to the address below via Recorded Delivery in order to obtain proof of postage.
While we endeavor to hold sufficient stock to meet
all orders, however if we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered
by you we will not be obliged to offer compensation for disappointment
suffered. We will contact you to inform you of an Estimated Time Of Arrival and give you the option to cancel your order if the delay is not acceptable.
We will deliver the goods ordered by you as soon as reasonably practicable to the UK address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order. A valid signature is required on delivery. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered on delivery of them to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction. Due to the wide veriaty of products we sell, some of the larger / hevier items may need to be unloaded by the customer (ie. by forklift truck or similar). For these items, we can also request a "tail-lift delivery" which may incur a delay of 1-2 days in delivery.
· a. You may return any of the goods delivered to you (including those which are not what you ordered, are damaged or defective, or where the delivery is of an incorrect quantity) upon notifying us of your intention to return such goods and the problem with them (if any) and then returning them within 30 days of the date of their delivery to you to our contact address at your own cost and risk. We shall refund you the price you paid for any goods returned PROVIDED THAT such goods are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
· b. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
· c. If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be (at our option): to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
· d. If the goods in question are not received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you we shall refund you the price paid for the goods less a handling charge of 20% of the price paid.
· e. We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph c or d above.
· f. All terms, conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by statute, applicable local law or otherwise in relation to the goods you order are excluded. Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded, nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any personal injury resulting from our negligence.
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes).
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with our current website prices, delivery details and contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by us. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing, signed by one of our Partners. In particular nothing said by any of our staff should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by us. We shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
Gateshead Lawnmower Centre is providing this site on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, Gateshead Lawnmower Centre makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Gateshead Lawnmower Centre howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
NO DAMAGE ARISING FROM USE
Neither Gateshead Lawnmower Centre nor any of its partners, employees or agents will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims, save that nothing shall exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Gateshead Lawnmower Centre, its partners, employees or agents.
Gateshead Lawnmower Centre reserves the right at any time to revise its prices or the details given on this site without notice. All orders for products are subject to availability and Gateshead Lawnmower Centre reserve the right to refuse to supply to any individual or company for whatever reason.
Gateshead Lawnmower Centre uses a secure server that implements SSL - Secure Sockets Layer technology (certified to the required standard for encrypted credit card transactions by Thawte) to protect your credit card information and assist your shopping experience. However, any losses incurred or sustained by customers who transmit information by means of email or other Internet link shall be borne solely and exclusively by that customer and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by Gateshead Lawnmower Centre. When using a public computer, you must sign out when you have finished shopping.
If you discover that goods have been ordered using your credit card by someone not authorised to do so, Gateshead Lawnmower Centre, will refund to you the money it receives provided that: (a) you inform your credit card company and Gateshead Lawnmower Centre of unauthorised purchase as soon as you discover it; (b) you cooperate with your credit card company, Gateshead Lawnmower Centre and, if necessary, the police in relation to the unauthorised use and (c) we have not already dispatched the goods in question to the person or company who actually ordered the goods.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of Gateshead Lawnmower Centre or the manufacturers or suppliers represented on this web site. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Gateshead Lawnmower Centre or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and alteration, modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of Gateshead Lawnmower Centre is strictly prohibited.
Gateshead Lawnmower Centre is the owner of the Lawnmower World trading title. All other trade marks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of Gateshead Lawnmower Centre or their respective owners. No permission is given by Gateshead Lawnmower Centre in respect of the use of any such trade marks, get-up, product names, company names, logos or titles and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder's rights.
Access to this section of our Website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Please take the time to read through these before continuing to use this section.
On accessing the Website on this and on each subsequent occasion you will be deemed to have accepted all of the terms and conditions that apply to its use and to the facilities and services provided by it. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and it is your obligation to check if changes have been made. Your use of the Website after changes are posted on-line shall constitute acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions:
"we/us/our" means Trader Media Group trading as Auto Trader Digital;
"Website" means the Website;
"you"/"your" means the user of the Website.