The Little Wonder BRC-26 Hydro Brush Cutter navigates through weeds, heavy brush and overgrown vegetation with ease. It features solid rod linkage to the Transmission + Park Brake + Cutter Blade Clutch so there is no need to worry about cable's snapping and is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Tackle tough jobs such as Clearing underbrush in vacant lots, barns or disused buildings. Cutting forest brush or defensible spaces in wooded areas. Establishing small trails or paths in overgrown areas. Opening riding trails. Clearing around ponds and many more areas that have not been cut for a considerable time.
- Powerful Honda® GXV390 Engine
- Solid rods connect the operator to the transmission, park brake, cutter blade clutch – no cables to break or adjust.
- Hydrostatic Transmission offers infinitely-variable, clutch-less speed – up to 4.2 mph forward and 1.7 mph reverse
- Wraparound hand guard protects hands when clearing brush along buildings, fences and trees
- 7 - 10 - 12 gauge welded steel engine base, cutting deck, rear frame and control handle construction holds up to the toughest conditions
- Tempered spring steel 26” blade cuts tall weeds, brush, and saplings up to 2” thick
- Adjustable 1.5” wide, .25-inch plate steel skid shoes for excellent flotation over rough terrain.
- 1” diameter mower blade spindle is supported by top and bottom sealed ball bearings inside a machined steel hub, a heavy-duty welded outer steel flange and grease fitting to prevent moisture
- Speed limiter dial allows a firm grip on the control handles and speed selection while on the go
- Easy access service points
- Deep welled spindles and single belt pulley system for smooth cutting and easy maintenance
- 2-Year Warranty