Please note: Stihl products are not available for mail order. You may place an order and pay online for instore collection or alternatively please contact us for local delivery options.
The Stihl MS391 is an easy-to-manage, high-torque chainsaw for improved performance and user comfort when harvesting wood or cutting firewood. High torque over a wide range of speeds with up to 20% less fuel consumption and up to 50% lower emissions compared with the previous model due to its 2-MIX engine technology.
Available with guide bar lengths 16"/40cm - 18"/45cm - 20"/50cm.
- Reduced Emission 2-Mix Engine
- Advanced Combustion Technology
- Pre Separation Air Filtration System
- Professional Anti Vibration System
- Carburetor Heating
- Decompression Valve
- Tool Free Filler Caps
- Ematic Chain Lubrication System
- Side Chain Tensioner
- Single Lever Master Control
- Variable Displacement Oil Pump
|Engine Displacement :
|Part No :
|Power Output :
||3.3 kW / 4.5bhp
|Starter Type :
|Power-to-Weight Ratio :
|Warranty (professional) :
|Warranty (domestic) :